Tuesday 7 September 2010

MUSIC LOVE for this week

As everything is about heading home right now, I am celebrating three albums that are keeping me going this week.  They may not be from Australia, but they all in their special way remind me of home.

Sigur Ròs
Ágaetis Byrjujn
I was at a friends on the weekend and we started watching their documentary 'Heima' from a couple of years back when they toured and played small villages in Iceland for free as a way to say thank you and give back to their community. This is what going home is all about.
























Michael Franti and Spearhead
Everyone deserves music
Is it possible to have a summer go by in Australia without listening to Michael Franti?
I don't think so.
...everybody needs music, sweet music...aaahhh             

Bob Marley and the Wailers
Legend
No need to explain here, just listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails