Thursday 25 November 2010

Tis’ the season to be topless

Even after a couple of months being at home, I still like to get a little ‘desert’ fix.  And today I discovered a little entry by Teresa from ‘candieandcookie’ that took me straight back to the desert and those lovely winter months...also know as ‘topless season’.   This entry reminded me of a road trip I took with my friend Cressy in her beloved jeep.  The winter months in Dubai are just perfect for ripping the top off the roof, and venturing into the unknown. 

These photos were taken on the trip which started with a little drive to Al Ain, got hijacked by some random camels, a few Sheikh Hamdan flags, and a local sharing dates while we watched him train his falcons.  

This coming April I am heading to New Zealand to catch up with my dear friend who has now moved to Auckland.  And for a few days, as desert people do, we will get in the car and go topless.  WOOP WOOP, NZ won’t know what hit them!

065005 007 009 011 020 024 030 036 046 048 054 057 062 083

dedicated to ‘animal’ you LEGEND

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails