Tuesday 8 March 2011

oh eames how we ADORE

So I have finally found a place to lay my hat...well hats.  In three weeks time I move in to my own little home. All my things are finally going to be in one place where they will be sharing space and making new friends. 

One thing that needs to be fixed...a severe lack of lounge furniture. No sofa to snuggle up on, no coffee table to place random pieces from my travels...no big comfy chair to sit back in and read those books you never get around to.  Nothing.  Which I guess is kind of a positive in a way as it will give me one big old room to put all my boxes in while I unpack. 

So step one...the big old comfy chair for book reading.  I decided not to place a television in my lounge and just keep it for music (just scored a vintage record player in the old hard rubbish collection, photos soon), for reading, and games.  Just a lovely room for entertaining with no 'crap tv' to interrupt the flow.  Okay back to the comfy chair, my choice of course the good old Eames lounge that everyone wants or has.  Not too original I know, but who cares when it's this PRETTY. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails