Sunday 2 January 2011

LazySUNDAY Sparkle

It’s a new year…time to get your sparkle out.  here is a little ‘vintage sparkle’ that always lifts the spirits!  These tops were made in the 80s, mostly from India.  The price can range quite a bit depending on the detail (this one below is completely covered in sequins and is so heavy to wear!). When I was living in the UK I noted that topshop sold them in their vintage section starting at 80 pounds!  But if you hunt on ebay or etsy you can pick one up around the 50 mark.  Fortunately for me, I went through a ‘sequin’ phase around ten years ago, and back then I managed to collect 5 or six of these all costing around ten dollars at the most. LoveSPARKLE

    Picture 008 Picture 010

Picture 012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails