Friday 24 December 2010

LazyCHRISTMAS to you and yours

Well it’s Christmas Eve, and I am just stupidly happy to be home in Adelaide.  It’s been a long week full of lots of tooth pain (first session of relief done…two more to go aahhh), and I am starting to feel all ‘Christmassy’ inside. 

Over the next 24 hours I will spend time with my five siblings, their other halves, four parents, two babies and one grandmother (not to be confused with a partridge in a pair tree).  On top of that I am sure there will be at least one roast dinner, a bbq, yummy grazing food, and lots and lots of red wine (the dentist did confirm I can drink, yes!). 

So what’s your plans then?

To all my sweet friends all of the world, who have been lovely enough to follow this little blog, have an amazingly beautiful Christmas break full of people, food, and alcohol that you LOVE.

Love and kisses

LazySUNDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails