Sunday 19 December 2010

LazySUNDAY + vintage = LOVE

Here at Lazy we like to call Sunday’s ‘Vintage day’.  Why? well it’s just an excuse to share sweet vintage finds, plus in Adelaide it’s the day the Gilles Street markets and North Adelaide Vintage Fair come out to play.  So here is todays treat.

With summer upon us (somebody please tell Zeus the rain and thunder was supposed to stop a month ago!) it’s time to put the winter coats away.  And although I would class myself as a ‘summer’ bunny, I do love a good ‘rug up’ in winter…especially in a lovely vintage find!  Here are some lovely ones I have discovered over the years.

          IMG_1390    IMG_1383    Picture 003

Far left is a 1950s pure wool leopard swing coat found years ago in a vintage store in Adelaide, middle is a find via my Mum who had this stored and was unsure whether it was one she bought to ‘cut up’ for material, or if it was mine.  I assured her that erm it was mine of course and have not let it out of my sight!  And last but never least…the amazing magical grey coat, also known as ‘crazy grey coat lady’ wear. HEART them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails